In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide to her father’s best-selling book, 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a deeper relationship with Christ in the Eucharist.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of the Eucharist, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll learn how to personalize each “secret,” gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond to Christ’s Eucharistic presence. Each chapter offers:
* thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
* down-to-earth questions for discussion or journaling
* meaningful challenges for daily life
* additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of St. Faustina
* the author’s own personal insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a similar
* personal response to the Eucharistic Heart of Jesus
About the Author
Mary Flynn is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville, holding a Bachelor’s degree in theology. A talented writer and musician, she has long been involved in music and youth ministry and is an active member of the MercySong parish mission team.
6 x 9 Softcover, 88 pages