In this inspiring and easy-to-use guide, author Mary Flynn leads you on a personal journey to a more intimate encounter with God the Father in the Sacrament of Confession.
A perfect companion to 7 Secrets of Confession, this chapter-by-chapter study guide is a great resource for: individual use, discussion groups, CCD classes, or RCIA formation. You’ll learn how to personalize each “secret,” gain fresh insights into its relevance to your daily life, and find new ways to respond to God in the confessional. Each chapter offers:
• thought-provoking ideas for personal reflection
• down-to-earth questions for discussion or journaling
• meaningful challenges for daily life
• additional readings from Scripture, the Catechism of the Catholic Church, and the Diary of St. Faustina
• the author’s own insights, which will invite and inspire you to make a personal response to the merciful Heart of God
About the Author
Mary Flynn is a graduate of Franciscan University of Steubenville, and holds a B.A. in Theology. A talented writer and musician, she has long been involved in music and outreach ministry, and is currently working as an active member of the MercySong Ministries Team. Her previous book, A Study Guide for 7 Secrets of the Eucharist: Encountering the Heart of God is used in Parishes and Book Clubs around the country.